Saturday, May 3, 2008

SAIGO HI

So I went back to the gym. Nothing big. Except I took a lot of pics and a video of my training there.
Masato wasn't there and I wasn't able to hand him the award. But I gave it to the trainers and they did it right away the day after.

Friday, I just went to school to print out my itinerary and then walked to Tokyo tower to check it out since I never went there, then I hung around Shibuya, said my farewells to the FreeHugs people.

I'm gonna really miss Japan and the people I've met here. It's unfortunate I have to leave, but I have a duty to go back to the US and contribute my international experience to my peers and anyone else it may concern.

I did talk to one of my professors, and I have many routes I am considering to return to Japan.

Today, I saw SHAMO - a movie featuring Masato and I also bought tickets for the Narita Express.

I leave rather early tomorrow, so I will return to packing.

Japan, all I gotta say is - Sayonara, Mata na.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjlGGyMLVYg

No comments: